Package holidays to northern Spain: nature and adventure.
Every year more and more tourists decide to visit new places in Spain and spend their package holidays to northern Spain. Hidden among valleys, great mountains and the Cantabrian Sea, the northern ledge surprises visitors with its lush green landscape, its unique folklore and the endless offering of active tourism.
5 adventure destinations for your package holidays to northern Spain.
- Irati forest. Located in Navarre, it is the largest forest of beech and fir in Europe. Hidden in Spain takes care of everything to customize your trip and match all your requirements: accommodation in country houses, hiking routes, ski resorts or mycological excursions among many others.
- Zarautz. Are you a sea lover or waves lover? This small coastal village in the Basque Country is one of the main spots for surfers. Moreover, its cuisine is one of the main attractions of Zarautz, thanks to the large number of famous chefs running a restaurant in the village, some of them awarded with michelin stars.
- Picos de Europa National Park. This awesome mountains are located among three provinces as follows: Cantabria, Asturias and León. Its lakes, rocky mountains and forests make it a must for your holidays in northern Spain.
- Fuentes del Narcea. In eastern Asturias, fishing lovers can enjoy some of the most fruitful salmon preserves to fish across the country, while they get to know the stunning surroundings.
- Finisterre. Gastronomy and nature come together at the easternmost point on the continent, formerly considered the End of the World. Cape Finisterre provides endless beaches, rugged coastlines and routes where the lighthouses are the protagonists of the Costa da Morte. The finishing touch for your package holidays to northern Spain.
If you want further info about this area of Spain or how to customize your holidays in this areas, please contact us here!!